What Are The Types Of BBQ Grills
When it comes to grilling, there are a variety of BBQ grill styles available for use. Some of the most popular types include gas grills, charcoal grills, pellet grills and electric grills.
- Best Grill Mat
- Best Grill Light
- Best Grill Gloves
- Best Grill Gazebo
- Best Grill For Apartment Balcony
- Best Grill Spatula
- Best Grill Press
- Best Grill Cover
- Best Grill Brush
- Best Grill Basket
- Best Grill And Griddle Combo
- Best George Foreman Grill
- Best Gas Grill Under $500
- Best Gas Grill and Griddle Combo
- Best Gas And Pellet Grill Combo
- Best Electric Outdoor Grill
- Best Charcoal Grill Smoker Combo
- Best Camp Grill
- Best Boat Grill
- Best Grill Thermometer
- Best Grill Tongs
- Best Grill Tool Set
- Best Grill Under $500
- Best Grill Under 300
Gas grills offer convenience and flexibility in outdoor cooking. Most are equipped with several burners and are relatively easy to light. Gas grills come in a variety of sizes and are powered by either propane or natural gas.
Charcoal grills use charcoal briquettes or lump charcoal as fuel, which gives food a unique smoky flavour. Charcoal grills use indirect heat and are generally slower to cook food than gas grills. Charcoal grills can be simple with just a bottom grate and lose the lid, or come with multiple levels for more control over cooking temperatures.
Pellet grills use wood pellets as their fuel source. Pellets are typically made from hardwood sawdust and come in a variety of flavours. Pellet grills are designed to cook food quickly and evenly, with some models offering temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
Electric grills offer convenience and ease of use for those who want to cook outdoors without the hassle of charcoal or gas grills. Electric grills are fueled by electricity and come in a variety of sizes. They are easy to light and often have adjustable temperature controls for more precise cooking.
No matter what type of BBQ grill you choose, make sure it is suited to your needs and budget.
- Best Hibachi Grill
- Best Hybrid Grills
- Best Infrared Grill
- Best Outdoor Electric Grill
- Best Pellet Grill For Searing
- Best Pellet Grill Under $500
- Best Pellets For Pellet Grill
- Best Pit Boss Pellet Grill
- Best Raclette Grill
- Best Pizza Stone For Grill
- Best Portable Pellet Grill
- Best Propane Grill Under $300
- Best RV Grill
- Best Small Charcoal Grill
- Best Smoker Box For Gas Grill
- Best Smoker Grill Combo
- Best Tabletop Grill
- Best Tailgate Grill
- Best Traeger Grill
- Best Weber Grills
- Best Wifi Pellet Grill
- Best Wireless Grill Thermometer
- Best Yakitori Grill
- Best 4 Burner Gas Grill
- Best 2-Burner Gas Grill
- Benefits Of Owning A BBQ Grill
- Investing in a BBQ grill can be an excellent way to bring family and friends together. Grilling outdoors is a fun, low-cost way to enjoy meals while also creating wonderful memories with loved ones. There are many benefits of owning your BBQ grill, including:
- Increased creativity – With the right BBQ grill and accessories, you can explore a world of new recipes that are sure to tantalize your taste buds. From grilled pizzas to s’mores kebabs, the possibilities are endless when it comes to outdoor grilling!
- Enhances flavours – Grilling adds smoky sweetness and robust flavour to foods like meats, seafood, fruits, vegetables, and cheese. The flavour combinations you can create with a BBQ grill are sure to please everyone in your home or backyard.
- Health benefits – Grilling is a healthy option for cooking because it does not require high temperatures or added fats for cooking. This reduces the amount of fat and calories consumed which is beneficial for weight maintenance and overall health.
- Social benefits – Grilling outdoors is a great way to connect with friends and family. The relaxed atmosphere of grilling in the backyard allows for conversations that may not happen indoors, making it an enjoyable experience for all involved.
- Best Practices For Using And Cleaning Your BBQ Grill
- When it comes to barbecues, having the right equipment and supplies can make all the difference. One of the most important pieces of equipment you can have is a BBQ grill. A well-maintained and clean grill will help ensure that your grilling experience is safe and enjoyable. Here are some best practices for using and cleaning your BBQ grill:
- Before starting your BBQ, always check the gas tank and hoses for any signs of leaks or damage. It is also important to make sure that all vents on the grill are open before lighting it.
- Always use long-handled utensils when cooking with a BBQ grill to avoid getting burned. It is also a good idea to wear heat-resistant gloves and other protective gear when working near the grill.
- After you are finished cooking, it is important to allow your BBQ grill to cool down completely before attempting to clean it. Once cooled, use a long brush with bristles made for BBQ grills to remove any food residue, oils, and grease from the grates. Be sure to brush in a back-and-forth motion to avoid damaging the finish on your BBQ grill.
- When you have finished cleaning the grates, use a wire brush to clean any ashes from the bottom of your BBQ and wipe everything down with soapy water or an oil-based degreaser. Once the grill is clean, make sure to cover it with a waterproof cover to keep it in good condition and protect it from inclement weather.
- By following these simple best practices, you can ensure that your BBQ grill is properly maintained and will last for many years of enjoyable grilling experiences.
- Recipes For Some Delicious BBQ Dishes
- When it comes to summertime grilling, nothing beats the smoky flavour of BBQ. Whether you’re grilling up chicken or ribs, there are a variety of delicious recipes that can make your next BBQ party a hit. Here are some of our favourite BBQ recipes for your grill:
- Memphis Style Baby Back Ribs: These baby back ribs are cooked low and slow, with a dry rub of paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and cumin. Finish them off with an unforgettable sweet and tangy Memphis-style BBQ sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Breasts: Marinate chicken breasts in your favourite bottled Italian dressing for extra flavour before grilling over medium heat until cooked through.
- BBQ Burgers: Ground beef patties are seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper and Worcestershire sauce before being grilled to perfection. Top with your favourite BBQ sauce for a delicious burger that everyone will love.
- Barbecued Pork Chops: Marinate pork chops in apple cider vinegar and spices like garlic powder, onion powder and pepper. Grill over medium heat until cooked through and serve with your favourite BBQ sauce.
My name is Michael Jones and I’m the founder of onlybbqgrills.com. For years, I’ve been passionate about BBQ grilling and have wanted to share my knowledge with others. Through this blog, I’m able to do just that! Here you’ll find tips, recipes, product reviews and more to help you become a master griller. I’m excited to have you join me on this journey! Read Me More About Here